Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happy New Year Fellas!


What?? It's 2015 already?
Yeah, that's practically my reaction when I realized I've stepped into another new year. Then I start recalling about the past 2014. How many good memories I had compared to the bad ones. Well, I guess my 2014 is not that bad. It's definitely not the best year, but I had some memorable memories. The best part : I've got some amazing and crazy new friends, good grades, and unforgettable experiences. Sadly, I've been through hard moments when I felt useless and unwanted. But that's all happened last year.

Honestly, I'm not ready for a new year. I just feel like time flies so quickly. New year means I get older. New year means my time in high school gets shorter. I don't want to graduate yet. I think I'm not ready to step into a more-mature-world. I don't want to go to the university. Yet.
However, I can do nothing. The clocks keep ticking and there's no way to go back. Just hoping that I can do something meaningful this year, graduating from high school with pride, and living an independent life with full responsibility. Wish me luck in my adventure to the adult world! :D

So, are you ready for 2015? You better be. I hope your 2015 is full of happiness and awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment