Sunday 12 April 2015

High School Memories

Memasuki pukul 20.40 Waktu Indonesia Baper.
H-1 UN? Masa bodo.

People say high school memories are the best.
I got lots of new friends, the real and the fake ones, the crazy and abnormal ones.
Maybe I've got some enemies, who cares?
I gained new knowledge, experience, and love.
I went through happy, beautiful, and even painful moments.
But all of them are unforgettable.

I was hurt, but there are just too many joyful times to cover the difficult one.
There are no bad memories, every of them is priceless.
Are they really the best?
I don't know yet, but it definitely is one of the best memories I've ever had in my life.
If only I can rewind the time, I'd be delighted to experience high school all over again.
Unfortunately the world is never fair.
Time flies too fast and even faster when we enjoy it.

But that's what memories are for, right?

Those happy memories are to be kept to encourage us when we are sad.
Am I happy knowing that high school will end soon?
Of course not, at the moment.
But one day I believe I'll be glad knowing that at least I have the memories.

I can never be ready to say goodbye, but I have to.
Goodbye high school life,
I'm thankful that I have the chance to experience one.

This is a picture of me and my classmates with our homeroom teacher, taken on the last day of school. I will definitely miss high school :")

No comments:

Post a Comment