Friday 10 February 2012

Awesome Guys are AWESOME

Finally, after some months being abandoned, I write another post again. Cheers!
This time, I want to share little information about my idol (maybe). As I love playing piano, of course my idol is a pianist. But, I have more than one idol. So, I'll tell you about these two wonderful pianists I love. Enjoy! 
  (Left : Maksim Mrvica ; Right : Lang Lang)
Handsome and talented, what a perfect combination! <3

First, I will give you some information about Maksim. He's a Croatian pianist. He took up piano lesson from the age of nine and gave his first public performance in the same year. Generally, he plays classical crossover music. And of course, he has recorded a lot of Albums. I love him because of the way he plays the classical music. He can arrange classical music so well that every person who hears it will be attracted. He makes classical music becomes easy-listening music. Here is his discography :
  • 1999 – Gestures (Lisinski Studios)
  • 2003 – The Piano Player (EMI)
  • 2004 – Variations Part I & II (EMI)
  • 2005 – A New World (EMI)
  • 2006 – Electrik (EMI)
  • 2007 – Pure (MBO)
  • 2008 – Pure II 
  • 2008 – Greatest Maksim (EMI)
  • 2010 – Appassionata 
For more information about him, you can click this link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maksim_Mrvica

Some picture of him :)



Then, this is Lang Lang part! =D. He is a Chinese pianist. FYI, he is considered as the 'hottest artist on the classical music planet'! He is now residing in New York. He has recorded many albums, compilations, and live albums. Even he has his own biography "Journey of A Thousand Miles" which is published in eight languages. He's my idol because I love the way he plays the music. He has the flair and communicative power. I cannot find the proper word to describe his awesomeness :)

If you want to know more about him, just check this out : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lang_Lang_%28pianist%29



I think that's enough about my idol. Maybe next time, I will create other posts about their AWESOMENESS ;) If you don't like them, that's okay. I'll still be their fans! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment