Monday 31 December 2012

The Spirit Carries On

Before this year ends, which is just about three hours and a half later (in my place ofc), I want to share a lyrics of my favourite song. This song has absolutely calm me down when I have a problem. The first time I played this song was for my band competition. Since that time, I was addicted to it. If you read it carefully, you'll find that this song's lyrics actually has a very deep meaning. Hope you like the song and hope this song will help you solve your problem too! :)
Info : The title of this song is "The Spirit Carries On" by Dream Theatre


Where did we come from?
Why are we here?
Where do we go when we died?
What lies beyond?
What lay before?
Is anything certain in life?

They said, life is too short
The here and the now
And you're only given one shot
Could that be more?
Have I lived before?
Or could it be all that we've got?

If I died tomorrow, I'd be all right because I believe
That after we're gone
The spirit carries on

I used to be frightened of dying
I used to think death was the end
But that was before
I'm not scared anymore
I know that my soul will transcend

I may never find out the answers
I may never understand why
I may never knew what I know to be true
But I know that I still have to try

Move on, be brave!
Don't weep at my grave!
Because I'm no longer here
But please never let your memories of me disappear

Save in the light that surrounds me
Free from the fear and the pain
The question mind has helped me to find
The meaning in my life again

Victoria's real!
I finally feel at peace with the girl in my dream
And now that I'm here
It's perfectly clear
I'll find out what all of this mean

Download song, click here ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment