Monday 31 December 2012

Early Happy New Year

WOW. Maybe it's too early to say 'Happy New Year', but it's fine. Faster, better, right? (haha) Anyway, still WOW. I somehow can't believe we're living 2013 since so many rumours about doomsday. I'm so grateful to be able to celebrate a new year with a healthy body, happy family, and peaceful home. No need a fancy party and watching fireworks, just a TV with the the sound of fireworks as the back sound. That's how I celebrate my new year, how about you? It may sound boring for most of you, but for me, nothing's better than passing a new year at home peacefully. Well, the point is, Happy New Year to all of you! May God always bless you and stay healthy! Hope this year will be even more wonderful year than 2012. I can feel so many blessings and happiness come to us this year. Be happy! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment