Tuesday 22 October 2013

Playlist

Hi readers! Recently, I've been thinking of this blog's future. I realised that updating this blog frequently will attract more viewers. That's why I try hard not to abandon this blog again. So, to attract even more viewers, I came up with a new topic. These times, I always post my confusing stories and thoughts. In Bahasa Indonesia. Though at the first time I created this blog, I promised to make a bilingual blog. In order to fulfil my promise, I made this topic. THE PLAYLIST!

In this new topic, I'll share my playlists in many different themes. And all of these posts will be written in ENGLISH! Yay!

Why should I create this kind of post? Because I realise, people can't be separated with music. Everyday, people hear music through TV, cellphone, mp3 player, and many more. Music has been one of the most important things in our life as it can also connect all the people in this world. I hope through this post, we can share our preferences in music and know each other better! Please enjoy this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment