Saturday 27 October 2012

A Little Note for You

You don't even know me, but somehow I feel like having known you so well. Everyday in my mind, there's you standing there with the camera hanging on your shoulder and that cute smile on your face. It was a very short meeting and I think you didn't even notice me. I was just another hundreds of people you met that day. Despite the fact that I also met hundreds of people in the same day, you are the only one whom I remembered clearly. Your name, your voice, your smile, it somehow stuck in my mind. You might be not the most handsome guy, but you absolutely got my attention.
Is this love? I can't be in love. I don't believe in love at the first sight actually. It just seems to be impossible for me. Loving someone cannot be that easy. But, is that important? The point is, I'm attracted to you, that's all. It may be love or not, it doesn't matter. I just want to enjoy this moment for a while, without being distracted by those complicated love things. So, may I?

No comments:

Post a Comment